The representatives of the Croatian Government have announced that the Tax Administraion will organize a campaingn in which, through media and organized seminars, the public will be informed about the implementation of this Act, with the goal of creating a positive public opinion regarding the necessity of introducing cash transaction fiscalization.
The seminars will be held in:
- METKOVIĆ: 26 November 2012 (Monday) at 13:00 hours, at Metković City Hall (the seat of political parties);
- DUBROVNIK: 28 November 2012 (Wednesday) at 10:00 hours, at the Dubrovnik Tax Administration branch office, Vukovarska 6, Dubrovnik
- KORČULA: 30 November 2012 (Friday) at 13:00 hours, at the Korčula Cultural center, Obala korčulanskih branitelja bb, Korčula
- KRAPINA: 26 November 2012 (Monday) at 10:00 hours, at the Croatian Chamber of Economy, ŽK Krapina, Trg Ljudevita Gaja 5, Krapina
- POŽEGA: 29 November 2012 (Saturday) from 09:30 until 13:30 hours, in the Great chamber of the Croatian Chamber of Economy, ŽK Požega, Vukovarska 6, Požega
Bar and restaurant owners and tourism workers from the Croatian Chamber of Economy have requested from the Government to delay the enactment of the Fiscalization Act until 1 July 2013, the date of Croatia's admission to the European Union. According to current information, the Government does not intend to delay the enactment.